Go Back   RCFiles Forums > Clubs & Organizations > Texas, Corpus Christi (Star/Car Raceway)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
Ragman
Agama A215

STPS Race #6 / June 13th @ Noon

Ok guys,
I just wanted to post that this is going be our last race for the points series and it has been updated for those that in the running and looking forward to this and be able get together with the Gears club , it has been fun getting together with guys from the valley and I am sure we get more races like this in the future, also I believe a few guys from up north are going try make this race aswell.

This will raced on saturday at noon so sooner we signup sooner we get everyone loaded and head back home even thou its nice to kick back and enjoy the company like always.

Im in for 1/8 and 1/10 2wd so whos in for this last points race for the summer

Roy G

" You better have your wood screws tight, cause Im fixing to blow your doors off "

Last edited by Ragman; 06-06-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
S.Denell
Sportsman

Well actually if im not mistankin Ill be running the 1/8 scale also see if i cant pull something off for the last race of the point series time to actually try. Lol.:
S.Denell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Ragman
Agama A215

It is going be HOT !

Well it seems we are going be in the high temps tomorrow , so just wanted to post this way you all can bring the needed items to keep yourself cool and not be effected , If you guys are planning to bring a canopy by all means I suggest you do so since I dont think the winds are going be as bad as last few times we ran the series.
I will try to bring some ice and few drinks to the track and get prepped up for the races im hoping we can run a smooth program with a nice pace plus be able to figure out the cash pay out right after the mains for those entered in the series .

until then bring your suntan lotion and sweat towels----------Roy G

" You better have your wood screws tight, cause Im fixing to blow your doors off "
Old 06-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #4
richardrock61
Juvenescent Avidity

Send a message via MSN to richardrock61
Suntan Lotion and sweat towels, are'nt sweat towels the sleeve of your shirt?
Hey Roy and CC guys, I'm sorry to say that my boys and I won't be able to make the trip this time. We really wanted to make 100% attendance, but I can't get out of work this weekend. So good luck and stay in the shade!!!
Old 06-13-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
Ragman
Agama A215

Race #6 results

Wow what a day of racing along with wrenchin on full scale vehicles ,lol
I just wanted to thank everyone from Gears club that made the last race just as fun as all the races we raced. I hope everyone had fun with conditions we had and hope to be down there soone to race ur new layout , when were in construction. until then Thanks agains for making the series happen between both tracks in south texas

Congrates to all the winners and points update will be soon and money pay out will be done within both clubs, Jerry and I will update who gets what and how much so stay tune.

Here are results
-------------------Roy G
Attached Files
File Type: txt Round3.txt (35.5 KB, 141 views)

Old 06-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
J Lewis
Old Guys Rule

Send a message via AIM to J Lewis
Had a blast, well maybe not working on Gerald's car, just wish I would have done better, but that is racing and that is part if it. Congrats to all the winners and I should have the points done tonight and post them as soon as I can. Get that track done for the ROAR Race and if you guys want to race beweet now and then we have our new track done and you are welcome to come down. See yall at the ROAR race.---Jerry
"Old Guys Rule"
J Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
aggie4231
Spanking Some Nitro Butt

That was some great racing yesterday. I'll take moral victory of finishing ahead of Jerry (battery failure). The sportsman main was great. I found out about where my skill level is in that main. Too bad my lvc was set a little higher, our I would of been able to push the electric 1/8 a little harder and finish at the same time.
aggie4231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #8
sheila
sportswoman

Send a message via MSN to sheila
you guys who helped gerald with the car. you know who you are! i so very much want to thank you. roy and jerry are the best...

oh...the race was worth my sunburn!
Old 06-15-2009, 09:06 AM   #9
J Lewis
Old Guys Rule

Send a message via AIM to J Lewis
That's ok, good thing Roy works for the Chevy Company and I was a drag racer from a long time back. Between the three of us we got the power steering pump changed, just don't do that again.---Jerry
"Old Guys Rule"
J Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #10
sheila
sportswoman

Send a message via MSN to sheila
i'll let the suburban know for the next trip. lol...
Old 06-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
Zikes
Prisoner of the hobby

Thanks Roy and Jerry for all the help. With out you guys I would still be stuck out there. I will make sure to check my vehicle next time before heading out on the road.

The biggest and best track in the RGV
Zikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:01 PM   #12
arm2storm
FIRE IT UP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zikes View Post
Thanks Roy and Jerry for all the help. With out you guys I would still be stuck out there. I will make sure to check my vehicle next time before heading out on the road.
There's just somethings you can't foresee.
arm2storm is offline   Reply With Quote